Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flunking Math?!?

So I was sick with the flu for 4 days and when I got back from it I found out that I have like 13 pages of homework. So a day later I find out my math grades are in the toilet and that 10 of those 13 pages are math so I went home and completed the work and I am still somewhat failing with a C-. This makes me feel somewhat scared knowing that my math grade is that low. I am nervous that I won't pass that class and I will have retake the class. I won't get to move on with everyone else and that will make me angry. I guess I will be angry at myself because I feel like I can try harder. I have never been that low in math. My mom will be mad at me for having a bad grade in math and I will be grounded without a computer, tv, or phone for about two or three weeks. This is a great incentive for me to do better. Shhhhhhh...don't tell my mom, keep it on the down low.

No comments:

Post a Comment